By Matthew D. Groves
About the Technology
Core matters that minimize throughout all components of your software, comparable to logging or authorization, are tricky to keep up independently. In aspect-oriented programming (AOP) you isolate those cross-cutting issues into their very own sessions, disentangling them from enterprise good judgment. Mature AOP instruments like PostSharp and chateau DynamicProxy now supply .NET builders the extent of aid Java coders have trusted for years.
About this Book
AOP in .NET introduces aspect-oriented programming and offers tips on the right way to get the main functional reap the benefits of this system. The book's many examples pay attention to modularizing non-functional specifications that regularly sprawl all through object-oriented initiatives. you will take pleasure in its elementary creation utilizing primary C#-based examples.
This ebook calls for no earlier event with AOP. Readers may still comprehend C# or one other OO language.
- Clear and easy creation to AOP
- Maximum profit with minimum theory
- PostSharp and chateau DynamicProxy
buy of the print ebook incorporates a unfastened book in PDF, Kindle, and ePub codecs from Manning Publications.
Table of Contents
- half 1 GETTING all started WITH AOP
- Introducing AOP
- Acme vehicle Rental
- Call this as a substitute: intercepting methods
- Before and after: boundary aspects
- Get this as a substitute: intercepting locations
- Unit trying out aspects
- AOP implementation types
- Using AOP as an architectural tool
- Aspect composition: instance and execution
half 2 the basics OF AOP
half three complex AOP options
Read or Download AOP in .NET: Practical Aspect-Oriented Programming PDF
Similar c# books
* home windows Workflow beginning (Windows WF) permits builders to construct process-driven and workflow-centric purposes * starts with an creation to home windows WF, explains why it used to be constructed by means of Microsoft, after which is going directly to learn how builders will use it in real-world situations * Discusses workflow improvement in visible Studio, tips on how to expand the framework with customized code, and the way the framework performs into different Microsoft applied sciences (such as workplace and SharePoint) * encompasses a case learn in accordance with a fictitious enterprise challenge that illustrates particular software program layout matters and themes coated within the booklet * Addresses home windows WF elements, extensibility, workflow webhosting, runtime providers, debugging workflows, and the way home windows WF works with net providers, ASP.
Each one step during this booklet is displayed with callouts that can assist you see precisely the place the motion happens at the monitor. This ebook covers over a hundred initiatives, together with utilizing attributes, operators, and periods; documenting code with XML, utilizing arrays, development types, programming net providers, utilizing home windows designers and macros, troubleshooting, and modifying.
The fundamental operational layout of a working laptop or computer approach is named its structure. John von Neumann, a pioneer in desktop layout, is credited with the structure of such a lot pcs in use this present day. a standard von Neumann process has 3 significant parts: the relevant processing unit (CPU), or microprocessor actual reminiscence and input/output(I/O).
Professional WCF four. zero: sensible Microsoft SOA Implementation is an entire advisor to home windows conversation beginning from the service-oriented structure (SOA) viewpoint, exhibiting you why WCF is necessary to service-oriented structure and improvement. This e-book offers deep perception into the performance of WCF, which shipped with .
- Beginning Silverlight 4 in C#
- A programmer's guide to ADO. NET in C#
- Sams Teach Yourself Visual C# 2010 in 24 Hours: Complete Starter Kit
- GDI+ Custom Controls With Visual C# 2005
Additional info for AOP in .NET: Practical Aspect-Oriented Programming
Instead of a tedious spiral into spaghetti code, let’s move beyond copy and paste and use good design patterns. Reduce repetition When you move beyond simple copy and paste, you start using techniques such as dependency injection and/or the decorator pattern to handle cross-cutting concerns. This is good. You’re writing loosely coupled code and making things easier to test. But when it comes to cross-cutting concerns, when you’re using dependency injection (DI), you may still end up with tangling/scattering.
4. 1. 2. 3. 5. Summary Appendix A. 1. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 2. 1. 2. 3. 4. NET Appendix B. 1. 1. 2. 3. 2. 1. 2. 3. What package restore does Index List of Figures List of Tables List of Listings Foreword Like many great advances in our industry, the explicit concept of aspect-oriented programming (AOP) was developed at what is now known as PARC, a Xerox Company. Soon after, in 2001, the AspectJ extensions brought AOP to Java. NET developers, aspects are still considered new and exotic. NET developers have been using them without knowing it.
About this Book Aspect-oriented programming (AOP) is a concept that is too often surrounded by dense language and academic terminology, which can make it difficult for a working developer—who is already short on time and struggling to meet deadlines—to understand, apply, and get value from AOP quickly. It’s unfortunate, because at its core, AOP is much less difficult than it sounds and can provide immediate benefits to real-world projects. My goal has been to write the book that I wish I had read years ago and to show that AOP is much easier done than said.