By Richard Conway
This ebook is a smart instance of the standard literature one expects from Apress. It delves into themes coated in such a lot books on C#, yet with an eye fixed strictly towards type layout and performance. The authors have performed an outstanding activity and the booklet reads as though it used to be written via one voice rather than 5. A needs to learn for all novices.
Read Online or Download C# Class Design Handbook: Coding Effective Classes PDF
Similar c# books
* home windows Workflow beginning (Windows WF) permits builders to construct process-driven and workflow-centric purposes * starts off with an creation to home windows WF, explains why it used to be built by way of Microsoft, after which is going directly to research how builders will use it in real-world situations * Discusses workflow improvement in visible Studio, tips on how to expand the framework with customized code, and the way the framework performs into different Microsoft applied sciences (such as place of work and SharePoint) * includes a case learn in keeping with a fictitious company challenge that illustrates particular software program layout concerns and issues lined within the booklet * Addresses home windows WF parts, extensibility, workflow web hosting, runtime providers, debugging workflows, and the way home windows WF works with net prone, ASP.
Every one step during this publication is displayed with callouts that will help you see precisely the place the motion occurs at the monitor. This booklet covers over a hundred initiatives, together with utilizing attributes, operators, and periods; documenting code with XML, utilizing arrays, development varieties, programming net prone, utilizing home windows designers and macros, troubleshooting, and modifying.
The fundamental operational layout of a working laptop or computer method is termed its structure. John von Neumann, a pioneer in machine layout, is credited with the structure of so much desktops in use this present day. a regular von Neumann method has 3 significant elements: the critical processing unit (CPU), or microprocessor actual reminiscence and input/output(I/O).
Seasoned WCF four. zero: functional Microsoft SOA Implementation is a whole consultant to home windows conversation origin from the service-oriented structure (SOA) point of view, exhibiting you why WCF is critical to service-oriented structure and improvement. This booklet presents deep perception into the performance of WCF, which shipped with .
- WPF Programmer’s Reference: Windows Presentation Foundation with C# 2010 and .NET 4
- C How to Program
- Windows Phone 7 for iPhone Developers
- C# Game Programming: For Serious Game Creation
- CodeIgniter 1.7 professional development
- Data Entry and Validation with C# and VB .NET Windows Forms
Extra resources for C# Class Design Handbook: Coding Effective Classes
In C#, we can write a destructor method, to tidy up the object just before it is deallocated. A destructor is similar to a destructor in C++, or a class terminate method in Visual Basic 6, except that like a finalizer in Java, you have no control over the timing of this event. Destructors can also cause a significant run-time overhead because of the way the garbage-collection process executes finalization code. The garbage-collection process has to maintain a list of all defunct objects that require finalization, and ensure these objects are finalized at the appropriate time.
When choosing one of a series of methods (with the same signature) for use in an algorithm. For example, we might have methods to calculate the sine, cosine, and tangent of an angle. We can use a delegate to dictate which of these methods is used by the algorithm. There are three required steps when defining and using delegates: Declare the delegate Create a delegate object, and bind it to a particular method Invoke the method by using the delegate object Chapter 6 examines delegates in detail.
NET Framework, enumerations are value types. Delegates represent pointers to methods. We can create a delegate to specify which method we want to invoke, and then invoke the method when we are ready. NET Framework. Interfaces specify a contractual agreement that we can implement in other classes and structures. Interfaces enable us to decouple the what from the how in our design. Now that we've seen how to define types in C#, we'll investigate how to design and implement these types correctly and effectively in the following chapters.