By Zhigang Liu, Zhiqiang Long, Xiaolong Li
The movement of the teach depends upon the traction of linear cars within the motor vehicle. This booklet describes a couple of crucial applied sciences which may make sure the secure operation of Maglev trains, comparable to suspension and orientation applied sciences, community regulate and analysis technologies.
This e-book is meant for researchers, scientists, engineers and graduate scholars enthusiastic about the rail transit undefined, educate keep an eye on and analysis, and Maglev technology.
Read Online or Download Maglev Trains: Key Underlying Technologies PDF
Similar power systems books
In lots of collage curricula, the facility electronics box has developed past the prestige of comprising one or special-topics classes. frequently there are a number of classes facing the facility electronics box, protecting the subjects of converters, motor drives, and gear units, with potentially extra complex classes in those parts in addition.
Electrical vehicles and Drives is meant for non-specialist clients of electrical automobiles and drives, filling the distance among maths- and theory-based educational textbooks and the extra prosaic 'handbooks', which offer worthy aspect yet little chance for the improvement of actual perception and realizing.
Kelvin's nice accomplishment used to be to collect all of the experimental scientists of his time into one co-operative organization for investigators whose person efforts have been aided by way of their mixed effects, expressed in a notation and defined in language understood by way of every body. summary: This ebook concentrates upon the paintings of Lord Kelvin (William Thomson) in 3 stages; discovery of the elemental thoughts and coding them into common legislation, prime the adoption of the metric approach, and securing world wide use of devices and criteria (now the IEC system).
- Technologies and Applications for Smart Charging of Electric and Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles
- Power systems modelling and fault analysis: theory and practice
- Modern Power Electronics and AC Drives
- Electric Power Transmission System Engineering: Analysis and Design
- Smart Grid: Fundamentals of Design and Analysis
Additional resources for Maglev Trains: Key Underlying Technologies
5. He JL, Rote DM, Coffey HT. Study of Japanese electrodynamic-suspension Maglev systems [R]. Technical report. 1994-04-01. 6. Zhang Q, Lin F, You XJ, et al. A novel stator section crossing method of long stator linear synchronous motor for Maglev vehicles [C]. IPEMC 2006, Shanghai, China. 7. Chang Wensen. Maglev technology development and automatic control [C]. Yichang: 22th Chinese control conference. 2003;8:27–30. 8. Sinha PK. Electromagnetically suspension dynamics control [M]. London: Peter Peregrinus Ltd; 1987.
Zhang Jiansheng. Study and applications on digital control technology and power amplifier in magnetic levitation support system [D]. PhD thesis. Shanghai: Shanghai University; 2006. 63. Zhang Gang, Sun Chang, Zhang Jian, Zhang Hailong, Jiang Dede. Design and experimental verification of axial permanent magnetic bearings [J]. Bearing. 2012;11:5–9. 1 Introduction The electromagnetic suspension-type (also known as attraction type) Maglev technology is one of the mature track transit technologies at present.
Lee N, Han H, Lee J, et al. Maglev vehicle/guideway dynamic interaction based on vibrational experiment [C]. In: Proceedings of international conference on electrical machines and systems. 2007. p. 1999–2003. 29. Li Yungang, Chang Wensen. Cascade control of an EMS maglev vehicle’s levitation control system [J]. Acta Autom Sinica. 1999;25(2):247–51. 30. Cui Peng, Li Jie, Zhang Kun. Design of the suspension controller based on compensated feedback linearization [J]. J China Railw Soc. 2010;32(2):37–40.