By Bill Evjen; et al
Read or Download NET 2.0 Wrox box PDF
Best c# books
* home windows Workflow starting place (Windows WF) permits builders to construct process-driven and workflow-centric purposes * starts with an advent to home windows WF, explains why it used to be constructed by means of Microsoft, after which is going directly to learn how builders will use it in real-world eventualities * Discusses workflow improvement in visible Studio, tips to expand the framework with customized code, and the way the framework performs into different Microsoft applied sciences (such as workplace and SharePoint) * includes a case learn according to a fictitious enterprise challenge that illustrates particular software program layout concerns and issues lined within the e-book * Addresses home windows WF parts, extensibility, workflow website hosting, runtime companies, debugging workflows, and the way home windows WF works with net providers, ASP.
Each one step during this publication is displayed with callouts that can assist you see precisely the place the motion happens at the display. This booklet covers over a hundred initiatives, together with utilizing attributes, operators, and sessions; documenting code with XML, utilizing arrays, construction kinds, programming net prone, utilizing home windows designers and macros, troubleshooting, and modifying.
The elemental operational layout of a working laptop or computer approach is termed its structure. John von Neumann, a pioneer in machine layout, is credited with the structure of such a lot desktops in use at the present time. a customary von Neumann procedure has 3 significant elements: the principal processing unit (CPU), or microprocessor actual reminiscence and input/output(I/O).
Professional WCF four. zero: useful Microsoft SOA Implementation is an entire consultant to home windows communique starting place from the service-oriented structure (SOA) viewpoint, exhibiting you why WCF is critical to service-oriented structure and improvement. This e-book offers deep perception into the performance of WCF, which shipped with .
- Sams teach yourself Visual C# 2008 in 24 hours : complete starter kit
- C# Design Patterns A Tutorial
- C# Programming Interview Questions, Answers, and Explanations: Programming C# Certification Review
- Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2005: The Language
- Beginning C# Objects: From Concepts to Code
- Numerical Methods, Algorithms and Tools in C'
Additional info for NET 2.0 Wrox box
This list of elements is called the tag navigator and is illustrated in Figure 2-3. Figure 2-3 Instead of requiring you to select the element from the design surface or from within Source view, the tag navigator enables you to right-click an element to select it and display the properties for that control in the Properties window (discussed shortly). You can also select the content of the element by using this approach (see Figure 2-4). Figure 2-4 When you have many elements on your page, the tag navigator is quite helpful.
For instance, if you wrote an If Then statement (in Visual Basic) that didn’t include an End If statement, the IDE underlined the If Then statement to remind you that the block of code was not complete. The line disappeared after you corrected the error. With Visual Studio 2005, if you make any design-time errors, a small square appears to the right of the underline (as shown in Figure 2-8). Figure 2-7 26 Visual Studio 2005 Figure 2-8 Hovering your cursor over the square causes an error sign to appear.
Select the view you want and click OK. Chapter 2 If you don’t see the HTML Designer section in the list of options, be sure to check the Show all settings checkbox in the dialog. By default, this checkbox is unchecked. Although the document Window is basically the same as in earlier versions of Visual Studio, this section of the IDE does have some new functionality that I describe in the following sections. NET page, notice that a list of the elements appears on your page at the bottom of the document window.