By Stefan Schiffner, Jetzabel Serna, Demosthenes Ikonomou, Kai Rannenberg
This ebook constitutes the refereed convention complaints of the 4th Annual privateness discussion board, APF 2016, held in Frankfurt/Main, Germany, in September 2016.
The 12 revised complete papers offered during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 32 submissions. The papers are geared up in 3 periods: eIDAS and information safeguard legislation; IoT and public clouds; and privateness regulations and privateness threat presentation.
Read Online or Download Privacy Technologies and Policy: 4th Annual Privacy Forum, APF 2016, Frankfurt/Main, Germany, September 7-8, 2016, Proceedings PDF
Similar e-commerce books
This e-book describes the technical structure and parts that may be built-in which will supply a complete and powerful infrastructure on which to construct winning e-Business. it really is crucial studying for technical and sensible workforce leaders and strategists, who examine the choices, boundaries and percentages for brand spanking new expertise and position them along the company standards.
This moment edition systematically introduces the idea of ontologies to the non-expert reader and demonstrates intimately easy methods to practice this conceptual framework for greater intranet retrieval of company info and data and for more suitable Internet-based digital trade. He additionally describes ontology languages (XML, RDF, and OWL) and ontology instruments, and the applying of ontologies.
Trying to find "it"? That whatever assorted that might elevate your eBay public sale sale premiums and promoting costs? probably the most powerful how one can generate extra revenues at excessive price-points is to create a extra beautiful, attention-getting public sale directory. one of the best ways to do that is thru using templates so you might speedy populate with minimum attempt and should hold a mode consistency throughout your whole auctions.
- Getting Started with Magento Extension Development
- Data Warehousing And Business Intelligence For e-Commerce (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems) (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
- eBusiness and Workplace Redesign
- Managing business with electronic commerce : issues and trends
- Visual Marketing Secrets: How to Use Smartphone Photography to Engage Online and Attract More Customers
Extra resources for Privacy Technologies and Policy: 4th Annual Privacy Forum, APF 2016, Frankfurt/Main, Germany, September 7-8, 2016, Proceedings
1 Conducting a Data Protection Impact Assessment When a high risk for the rights of individual concerned is likely to emanate from the nature, scope, context or purposes of data processing, a DPIA has to be carried out according to Article 35(1) GDPR. Paragraph 3 lists examples of when such a high risk is likely to occur (a) When data are systematically and extensively evaluated to analyze the personality of a natural person based on automated processing, including proﬁling, and decisions which have legal or similarly serious consequences for those concerned, (b) when sensitive data or data on criminal convictions or penalties are processed in large scale, or (c) when public areas are monitored systematically on a large scale.
It is concluded that the process outlined in this paper realizes the full potential of DPIA with regard to the protection of fundamental rights as envisaged by the GDPR and provides a convenient instrument, built on established for controllers to comply with legal requirements (Sect. 5). 2 Related Work Even though the current EU data protection regime, the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, does not foresee a DPIA, the concept has been discussed within the EU before. In response to recommendations by the European Commission [1,2], the Article 29 Working Party set out general requirements for PIAs [3,4]: any process had to contain provisions on the evaluation of data protection risks and incorporate the concept of data protection targets.
1. 1 Preparation Stage Firstly, the controller should consider whether there is a legal obligation to carry out a DPIA. e. proﬁling, sensitive data or systematic surveillance of public places are concerned. Further, in order to assess whether a DPIA has to be conducted, the lists concerning cases when a DPIA has to be carried out and which kinds of data processing are exempt, which are to be published by the data protection authorities under Article 35(4) and (5) GDPR have to be consulted. Projecting the Assessment.