By Jesse Liberty, Alex Horovitz
This ebook bargains an excellent advent to the fundamental .Net 3.5 Framework. whereas I give some thought to it whatever of an outline booklet, it does supply adequate meat to get you into many of the matters like WPF, LINQ, ect. necessary operating code samples are provided for every topic. I hugely suggest this e-book for the skilled programmer who desires to study what .Net 3.5 has to provide.
Read Online or Download Programming .NET 3.5 PDF
Similar c# books
* home windows Workflow starting place (Windows WF) permits builders to construct process-driven and workflow-centric purposes * starts off with an creation to home windows WF, explains why it used to be constructed through Microsoft, after which is going directly to research how builders will use it in real-world situations * Discusses workflow improvement in visible Studio, the way to expand the framework with customized code, and the way the framework performs into different Microsoft applied sciences (such as place of work and SharePoint) * includes a case research in accordance with a fictitious enterprise challenge that illustrates particular software program layout matters and subject matters coated within the e-book * Addresses home windows WF parts, extensibility, workflow web hosting, runtime providers, debugging workflows, and the way home windows WF works with internet providers, ASP.
Every one step during this ebook is displayed with callouts that will help you see precisely the place the motion happens at the display. This ebook covers over a hundred initiatives, together with utilizing attributes, operators, and periods; documenting code with XML, utilizing arrays, development types, programming net providers, utilizing home windows designers and macros, troubleshooting, and enhancing.
The elemental operational layout of a working laptop or computer approach is termed its structure. John von Neumann, a pioneer in desktop layout, is credited with the structure of so much pcs in use this day. a standard von Neumann process has 3 significant parts: the crucial processing unit (CPU), or microprocessor actual reminiscence and input/output(I/O).
Seasoned WCF four. zero: useful Microsoft SOA Implementation is an entire advisor to home windows conversation starting place from the service-oriented structure (SOA) point of view, exhibiting you why WCF is necessary to service-oriented structure and improvement. This ebook presents deep perception into the performance of WCF, which shipped with .
- Programming Entity Framework: DbContext: Querying, Changing, and Validating Your Data with Entity Framework
- From Java to C#: A Developer's Guide
- Object and Property
- Advanced C# Programming
- Beginning SQL Server Modeling: Model-Driven Application Development in SQL Server 2008
- TCP/IP sockets in C# : practical guide for programmers
Additional info for Programming .NET 3.5
The example presented here uses a FlowDocument, which provides much greater flexibility in how the document is rendered and improves user experience. Coupled with a rich set of controls, a flow document can make for a very pleasant reading experience. Things are going to get a bit recursive here, as we look at how the first part of this chapter might look as a flow document. The complete code for XAMLPad follows (you can find it in the source you downloaded for this chapter). You may want to enter each paragraph in turn and then press F5 to watch the demonstration grow one step at a time.
StackPanel, DockPanel, or Canvas, as well as Page and Window) to serve as root elements. The root element must contain a reference to the namespace needed by the other elements in the container. Simple XAML Done Simply | 13 Figure 2-5. com/winfx/2006/xaml" Title="Hello" Height="300" Width="300" >
Indeed, for very sophisticated user interactions where the standard features may not suffice, this is probably the desired course of action. 14 | Chapter 2: Introducing XAML: A Declarative Way to Create Windows UIs Figure 2-6. Hello World Control Elements Control elements are user-manipulated objects that help with data or user interactions. Controls can be differentiated into five types based on their support of the Content, Header, and Item attributes: • Simple controls • Content controls • Item controls • Headered item controls • Headered content controls Simple controls A simple control does not have Content, Header, or Item attributes.