By Rakesh Rajan, Matthew MacDonald, Allen Jones
* one of many first books to truly provide C# programmers a suite of cut-and-paste visible C# 2005 suggestions, within the Apress Recipes sequence structure. each recipe is in particular selected and written to assist the rising visible C# 2005 specialist do their activity from day one.
* The Apress Recipes sequence balances code and textual factors completely to give an explanation for the recent nuances of visible C# 2005 in addition to current the code recipes themselves.
* The code during this publication comes as an entire stand-alone visible Studio 2005 answer, whole with unit exams for all recipes. this implies the recommendations are rather able to run once the reader opens the publication.
* Code is authoritative and follows Microsoft’s best-practice directions for .NET 2.0.
Read Online or Download Visual C# 2005 Recipes PDF
Similar c# books
* home windows Workflow beginning (Windows WF) permits builders to construct process-driven and workflow-centric functions * starts with an advent to home windows WF, explains why it was once constructed by way of Microsoft, after which is going directly to study how builders will use it in real-world situations * Discusses workflow improvement in visible Studio, tips on how to expand the framework with customized code, and the way the framework performs into different Microsoft applied sciences (such as workplace and SharePoint) * incorporates a case research in line with a fictitious enterprise challenge that illustrates particular software program layout matters and subject matters coated within the publication * Addresses home windows WF parts, extensibility, workflow web hosting, runtime providers, debugging workflows, and the way home windows WF works with net companies, ASP.
Each one step during this booklet is displayed with callouts that will help you see precisely the place the motion happens at the reveal. This booklet covers over a hundred projects, together with utilizing attributes, operators, and periods; documenting code with XML, utilizing arrays, construction varieties, programming net companies, utilizing home windows designers and macros, troubleshooting, and modifying.
The fundamental operational layout of a working laptop or computer approach is named its structure. John von Neumann, a pioneer in machine layout, is credited with the structure of such a lot pcs in use at the present time. a standard von Neumann process has 3 significant parts: the primary processing unit (CPU), or microprocessor actual reminiscence and input/output(I/O).
Professional WCF four. zero: functional Microsoft SOA Implementation is an entire advisor to home windows conversation origin from the service-oriented structure (SOA) viewpoint, displaying you why WCF is necessary to service-oriented structure and improvement. This publication offers deep perception into the performance of WCF, which shipped with .
- How to Code .NET: Tips and Tricks for Coding .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 Applications Effectively
- Beginning Visual C# 2015 Programming
- C# Unleashed
- Expert .NET Delivery Using NAnt and CruiseControl.NET
- Visual Studio Lightswitch 2012
- Microsoft Visual C# .Net 2003: Developer's Cookbook
Additional resources for Visual C# 2005 Recipes
Solution Use the #if, #elif, #else, and #endif preprocessor directives to identify blocks of code that should be conditionally included in your compiled assembly. ConditionalAttribute attribute to define methods that should be called conditionally only. Control the inclusion of the conditional code using the #define and #undef directives in your code, or use the /define switch when you run the C# compiler from the command line. How It Works If you need your application to function differently depending on factors such as the platform or environment on which it runs, you can build runtime checks into the logic of your code that trigger the variations in operation.
Note that 16 is the default Capacity property setting. ArgumentOutOfRangeException. The same exception is also thrown if you try to raise the Capacity setting above the value of the MaxCapacity property. This should not be a problem except if you want to allocate more that 2 gigabytes (GB). • If you set Length to a value less than the length of the current content, the content is truncated. • If you set Length to a value greater than the length of the current content, the buffer is padded with spaces to the specified length.
To build a library from multiple source files, list the name of each file at the end of the command. You can also specify the name of the library using the /out compiler switch; otherwise, the library is named after the first source file listed. dll /target:library ConsoleUtils. cs. Before distributing your library, you might consider strong naming it so that nobody can modify your assembly and pass it off as being the original. Strong naming your library also allows people to install it into the global assembly cache (GAC), which makes reuse much easier.