By Stewart Mader
- This e-book presents sensible, confirmed recommendation for encouraging adoption of your wiki venture and growing to be it right into a beneficial collaboration instrument or bright on-line group
- Gives wiki clients a toolbox of thriving wiki styles, which permit newbies to prevent making universal errors or fumbling round for the ideas to a similar difficulties as their predecessors
- Explains the main phases of wiki adoption and explores styles that follow to every degree
- Presents concrete, confirmed examples of options that experience helped humans develop brilliant collaborative groups and alter the way in which they paintings for the higher
- Reviews the final technique, together with constructing preliminary content material, encouraging humans to give a contribution, facing disruptive parts, solving typos and damaged hyperlinks, ensuring pages are of their right different types, and extra
Read Online or Download Wikipatterns: [a practical guide to improving productivity and collaboration in your organization] PDF
Best computers books
Within the Nineteen Seventies, whereas their contemporaries have been protesting the pc as a device of dehumanization and oppression, a motley number of university dropouts, hippies, and electronics fans have been engaged in whatever even more subversive. enthusiastic about the assumption of having computing device energy into their very own arms, they introduced from their garages a hobbyist stream that grew into an undefined, and finally a social and technological revolution.
This booklet constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the twenty third Annual Symposium on Theoretical features of machine technology, STACS 2006, held in Marseille, France, in February 2006. The fifty four revised complete papers offered including 3 invited papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 283 submissions.
Designated factor: chosen papers from PMAPS 2002 -Conference on Probabilistic tools utilized to strength structures, Naples 2002
- Mastering Red Hat Linux Enterprise 3
- Regulaere Ausdruecke
- Computer Simulations in Condensed Matter: Systems: From Materials to Chemical Biology. Volume 1
- Chart Pattern Recognition For MetaStock and MetaStock
- When Computers Were Human
Additional resources for Wikipatterns: [a practical guide to improving productivity and collaboration in your organization]
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Amy Sommer, for putting up with the life of a writer these last several months, and lending an outside perspective to the project that helped me make sure the content of this book is approachable and useful. All of these people have contributed immensely and immeasurably to this book, and for that I offer them a most heartfelt thanks. San Francisco September 2007 xxxi Introduction . If leaders drive change, then collaboration powers change. It is only when people collaborate — really effectively collaborate — that they come to the best outcomes, and the best answers.
This makes it easier to put information in one place where everyone has access and the ability to offer input. For a global 7 8 Chapter 1 ■ Grassroots is Best company, we’re all in close touch and able to communicate, make decisions, and work across these great distances very quickly. The general idea here is that no matter where in the world you’re based, the wiki doesn’t just have to be used by people in close proximity to each other — it can bring those who are far away much closer together, to everyone’s benefit.
Remove all bottlenecks to information contribution and flow within the company — decentralize information input into the system and enable everyone to be a contributor. Have only one, authoritative location for all pieces of information, but allow for many different views of the same information. The net result promised to provide employees and management with greatly improved access, version control, transparency, and visibility into corporate knowledge, projects, and status. Thus ‘‘Emma’’ was born — a wiki-based Enterprise Management and Media Archiving platform for LeapFrog.